Cover letter


#175, st 452 SangkatToulTomPoung II
Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
Asian International School
#187, St 105-440,SangkatToulTompoung I,
Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh
October25, 2010
Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing this letter in response to your announcement which is seeking for a teacher of English. This post really catches my attention and it appears that my academic qualification and professional interests are desperately in line with the requirements.

I am currently a third-year student holding a scholarship program in Bachelor of Education in Teaching English at Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL). Though my year-two academic transcript is not available at the moment, my academic transcript in the first year attests that I possess a high academic performance.Plus, I can work very well on Microsoft Offices, Internet and Email which are considered being important skills dealing with the office work effectively. Of these, it is evident that I hold a high level of proficiency of all area in this field which is a must-have ability for a good teacher.

In addition to my educational background, I have experienced in working for a five months at an institute where I have not only acquired experience but also contributed positive changes to that institute indeed. Moreover, I have a real knack of teaching and managing classrooms effectively, so that I describe myself as a highly-motivated candidate along with a high spirit of confidence, commitment, accountability and creativity. Therefore, to my strong commitment, I am optimistic that I will be able to expose myself easily to your environmentally-friendly school where I can make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.

Thank for your time reviewing my application for this position. However, realizing that this data cannot adequately convey my strength, I would appreciate this golden opportunity to meet you for an interview about my application in greater detail at any time convenient to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me via 097 7750483 or cheatitchamnar@yahoo.com.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you and to expressing my profound interest for this post.

Faithfully Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment